Search This Blog

Saturday, November 17, 2012

I want it back.

I guess I will start with the title of the page. I want my country back! I am sick of what the special interest groups and politicians have made of this beautiful country I call home. I don't even know where to start. I was raised to work hard and earn what I have. I was raised to be a productive member of society. It is in my blood. That's who I am. I am tired of paying for the lazy, ungrateful takers that are taking over my country. Welfare is a temporary solution to help Americans facing hard times. IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE A CAREER CHOICE! The tax dollars that go to the lazy should be going to the elderly, the sick, and the VETERANS who fought for your right to be lazy! I am tired of the government telling me what is best for me. I am tired of the politicians declaring war on my freedom. I am tired of the disrespect to our veterans. Those people have fought and many have died for freedom. I HATE that people hide behind freedom of speech to be so arrogant. I am tired of people making decisions about things they clearly do not understand! I don't have a lot of opinion on foreign policy, know why? Because I don't know anything about it! I have opinions on taxes and the economy because I have worked in business my entire adult life and I know enough to know what I don't know! In the words of Charlie Daniels, what this would needs is a few more rednecks. People not afraid to take a stand. We need a little more respect for the Lord the Law and the WORKING man.

Guess that's all for now, because unlike too many people in this country, I have responsibilities to tend to..,

Here ya go Jenn! You gotta help me with this blog thing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment