Search This Blog

Saturday, December 8, 2012

On a mission!

It has been a while, but I am back!

This post isn't about anything specific except that I have been brainstorming all evening with a good friend and we are very committed to keeping America great. It is time to get organized!

We have started a book club, we plan to educate ourselves with a book a month.

We will have a theme each month about promoting a specific issue.

We are still working out the details but our mission is to grow our cause and raise awareness and to MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

We are completely open to ideas, so please share your thoughts!

We are still brainstorming, but it is time to re-unite our country and educate the public. We have to start now to we are ready for the next election.

I am very excited because I have felt so helpless, I no longer feel that way. I am working on a plan.

I will get my country back!

No comments:

Post a Comment