Search This Blog

Friday, December 28, 2012

Happenings

Just wanted to give some updates...

We are getting it from all sides! Now even Facebook is apparently against freedom. What is this country coming to?  

IF RedneckRWAR goes away on Facebook, it will not be the end, at least not for me. I will keep my personal page open temporarily while I decide on the next step. I may continue to create proFREEDOM pages or I may go another route... In the meantime, I will continue to promote my beliefs in the Constitution of the United States and the freedom that comes with it. 

I have found that www.teapartycommunity is an excellent supplement and possible alternative... There is a group of us there that have created "Think Tank" pages where we are brainstorming ideas on how to get our country back, topic by topic. 

I refuse to give up. We are facing the fight of our lives regarding our Constitution and the biggest threat to that is the current attack on our Second Amendment. I will NOT go down without giving it my all. That is more than a promise, that is my duty as an American. We are also staring directly at a complete economic collapse. I do not have all the answers but it isn't for lack of trying. The answers will come if we know where to look. 

I DO know that the key to getting our country back is to unite, as one nation, under God, indivisible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment