Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

What is wrong with our country? Hmmm...

I have so much to do this week I feel like my head is going to have a complete melt down but I need to vent.

What is wrong with our country?! Seriously! Well, let's see...

GOVERNMENT
The biggest problem is that the "people" have given the power to the government. Politicians are not smarter than the average American, they are not better than us, so why do they get put on a pedal-stool? They DO NOT care about us! If they did, why would they pass laws that they are exempt from? Think about it!

PRIORITIES
They banned large cokes!? WTF is that? Ok, now I will buy 2 medium cokes... yeah, that sure was effective! THAT is why I do not live in New York. I have spoken my peace about abortion, but LARGE COKES are illegal while abortion isn't? I can't even wrap my brain around that one...

SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS
Why do they have so much say? Oh, you poor baby, you're an atheist so we can't have prayer in schools. NOW we have our kids getting killed at school! Way to go! Should prayer be mandatory in school? No, because not everybody believes the same thing. But what is wrong with 2 minutes of silence so that the children can pray to whatever God they want and the atheists can shut up! 2 minutes a day! Then there is the tree huggers... Oh, we can't have logging, it is destroying the forests! Ok, so NOW we have these forest fires that burn half the state... yeah, way to save the trees! Can't talk special interests without the ACLU! Now, the only racists are white people, and the criminals have more rights than the rest of us!

EDUCATION
Education, at least the way I understand it, is "Here's ALL the information we have, now what do you think?" Nope, apparently that is wrong too. Apparently education is "Here is what we want you to know, and unless you want to be labeled an extremist, just go with the flow." Children aren't taught HOW to think, and they wonder why our math and science skills are behind the rest of the world?

RESPECT
Or lack there of... Our VETERANS give their lives for our freedom that the gov't is taking away one step at a time. These people are HEROES, at least they are mine. Not celebrities, not entertainers, not football players. We need to stop worshiping people who haven't earned it!

FREEDOM
What's that? I KNOW if we continue on this road, our children will not know freedom. Even my generation hasn't experienced the freedom of my parents' generation. Our kids won't even know that freedom is something to fight for. We cannot let that happen. Come to think of it, I don't recall learning the Constitution when I was in school... at least we still said the Pledge. We are at the point that SOME of us are starting to wake up, I know I for one, am much more involved... and now they want to take away our guns... the ONE thing that was put into the Constitution for when everything else fails, they are coming after our right to defend ourselves. NO! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! My biggest pet peeve is when somebody tells me that "it'll never happen." Hello! It already IS! I still find it hard to believe people are that ignorant. Of course they can't do it all at once, they aren't stupid, the gov't knows that! But here we are with an "assault weapon" ban that is about to happen, and the U.N. Gun Ban Treaty that the President WILL sign this time, as long as his next scandal doesn't blow up in his face... it isn't coming, it is here! THEY BANNED LARGE COKES, what makes people think they can't {try} to take our guns?!

OUR CHILDREN
Parents aren't supposed to spank their children because that is "abuse." Let me tell you, there is a HUGE difference between PARENTING and ABUSE. So now these kids are medicated to the hilt because they're uncontrollable. And they wonder why the war on drugs is such a joke?! Not to mention all the celebrities these kids idolize that die of DRUG overdoses... Of course we have mass murderers and so many violent criminals, these kids grow up without learning an ounce of respect for anything! How can they be expected to value human life when they have never had to face a consequence in their entire lives?! High school students skip school, that is a FACT, but do they get in trouble? Nope, now they send the parents to jail! Oh, the kid that ditched class gets suspended... umm.... yeah, that's logical. Why can't they spend that 3 days in jail, and see what happens?! So now our children have lost their freedom of religion while at school, but abortions are no problem and they don't even have to tell the parents, God forbid they drink too much coke though. Awesome.

ECONOMY
We have given the government control of the money, Social Security, taxes, healthcare, and the list goes on! when they can't even make a profit running a brothel and selling alcohol!? It isn't rocket science, my 5 year old can do basic addition and subtraction, maybe I should have him explain that to them. Now our country is bankrupt, they can't cut spending, because that would be too easy, so guess what that means!!! More taxes!!! Yay!

And they wonder what the hell is wrong with our country?!

Ok, I got it out. I don't feel much better, but I think I relieved some of the mounting pressure on my brain...


No comments:

Post a Comment