Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

America is in TROUBLE

So, on my Facebook page, I posted a link to this video: http://freepatriot.org/2013/06/17/warning-graphic-video-these-are-the-people-we-are-arming-in-syria/?fb_source=pubv1 

It is BLATANTLY clear that America is in trouble. We are going to be on the wrong side of what I think will be WWIII. Call me a conspiracy theorist, call me an extremist, call me whatever you want, but I will not happily board the next train to my nearest FEMA "relocation" facility.

What are we facing?

I go back and forth but here's my theory based on what I know at the moment:

The "elites" want one world government. We know this. Obama is a power junkie. We also know this. Does he think he is "king"? I don't think so. I think Obama is fully aware that he is a pawn and he knows he isn't really running the show. But regardless of what we would all like to believe, he also isn't dumb. Politics is about secret and not-so-secret alliances to gain more power.

So -

I think Obama has his itinerary from the elites and he is doing his best to FORWARD that agenda. Thankfully, the American people haven't completely rolled over so it isn't quite going as planned. That means plans have to be flexible and they will adjust accordingly.

Now, I think while Obama knows where he really stands with the elites, he WANTS to be king. I can see his thought process plain as day...

While pushing the agenda of the U.N. Obama is (more than openly) aligning forces with Islam. I don't believe that Islamic terrorists and the elites are on the same side but a very wise friend told me that "an enemy of my enemy is my friend".

America is the last obstacle standing between the U.N.s one world government and America is also the biggest obstacle standing between Islam's takeover of the western hemisphere. Barack Obama is in the right place, at the right time, to help both parties. Whose side is he really on? Well we all know it's not Americas. I think Obama will use his position to bring (or attempt to bring) down this nation for the elites. They will allow him to use whatever means necessary to accomplish this goal. Eventually, if America falls, this will turn into a war between the elites and the Islamic terrorists and Obama will have to choose. He will choose Islam. Its in his blood - it's who he is - and he knows he has a better chance at being "king" with them than he does with the elites.

America, I am begging you to wake up and take a look around. You have 3 choices:

Do you want your children and grandchildren raised in a world where Shariah law is the law of the land and the Constitution of the United States of America is something that won't even be taught in the history books? Where freedom is an idea that, if spoken of, is worthy of beheading?

Do you want your children and grandchildren to grow up in a world where they have no say in any aspect of their daily lives? They don't get to choose what they do for a living, they have no opportunity to better themselves, they don't even know what freedom is?

OR

Do you want your children and grandchildren to look up to you and say, my dad, my mom, (whoever) helped make America great again. My (family member) helped save the world from terrorists and power hungry elites. Do you want your children to say THANK YOU for keeping us free, for teaching us and fighting for all the people who have already died in the name of liberty?

Wake up and realize that this is YOUR country. The United States belongs to the citizens. America was founded on freedom, liberty and justice for all. Don't we owe it to the men and women who have given their lives for us to be free to continue the fight?! Then DO SOMETHING!

DON'T sit down - STAND UP
DON'T shut up - SPEAK OUT
DON'T roll over - STAND YOUR GROUND
DON'T give up - LEARN FROM THE PAST

Speak now or forever hold your peace because tomorrow might be too late.


No comments:

Post a Comment